complaints procedure



Our Complaints and Disputes Settlement Procedure applies to our services. If you are dissatisfied with the quality of the service provided or disagree with the amount of the expense statement, first put your objections before your own lawyer. If you are unable to come to an agreement, you can contact the complaints officer at the office.


You can send your complaint using the complaints registration form. You can download and complete this form, and send the completed form for the attention of the complaints officer.


Our complaints procedure should be used as a guide in the handling of your complaint. This complaints procedure and the name of the complaints officer are available from our office.


If you are of the opinion that your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you can submit it to the Law Disputes Committee [Geschillencommissie Advocatuur]. For the Disputes Committee regulations, go to:



Our lawyers are happy to be of service.